The 14th Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi to address the world’s biggest democracy – India. This dynamic leader is far more goal-oriented, the facts reveal a different shade of our Prime Minister. Birthday of Modi – 17th September 1950. Diving into the these facts straight head-on.
The Unknown Facts of Narendra Modi :
- Modi wanted to be an army man! – Ever since he was a child.
- A true wanderer – Compelling and spent most of his time with Soul-searching
- Modi: A Tea Seller! – He lent hand in selling tea at the station with his father.
- Mopping the floor! – He did mop the floor and made sure he respected the labor that he undertook.
- Engaged While Still A Child – The nation knows, he was engaged to Jashodaben, while he was still a child.
- He pursued a course, Image Management and Public Relations in the USA for good three months. Mr Modi is impossible at certain things!
- Mr Modi idealizes the great legend, Swamy Vivekananda!
- Next to Obama, the second most followed leader in the world turns out to be, Mr Narendra Modi.
Adding few more transparent facts of Mr Modi
- Apt dressing sense always meets the decorum, Crease-less Attire
- Mr Modi could not enter the United States! – In the year 2005, USA denied a visa to Modi citing his failure to curb the communal riots in 2002 in Gujarat.
- Groomed Gujarat to become the World-Class State – He is a pioneer who has set an example by redeveloping the entire state and digitizing it.
- An ideal child to his parents and embraced his mother’s blessings like no other.
- No Holidays Please! – During his 13 years of tenure, the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Mr Modi himself never took even a single holiday. Such a workaholic!
- India’s Most Techno-Savvy Leader – He remains active on social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Linkedin, Sound Cloud, Weibo and other forums.
- The Prime Minister of India will be drawing a monthly salary of Rs. 1.6 lakh. His basic salary will be Rs 50,000, with a sumptuary allowance of Rs. 3,000, a daily allowance of Rs. 62,000, and an MP allowance of Rs.45,000. June 2016: President gets Rs 1 lakh 50 thousand as salary per month. Government releases Rs 22 crore per year for the upkeep of Rashtrapati Bhavan and other expenditures. So, in hand, Rs 50,000 as basic pay, Rs 3,000 as an expenditure-related allowance, Rs 2 thousand per day that amounts to Rs 60,000 per month as other allowances and Rs 45,000 per month as parliamentary constituency allowance.
Today is Mr Narendra Modi’s Birthday:
Happy Birthday Narendra Modi, PM Modi 69th Birthday Live Updates: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is celebrating his 69th birthday today. He is visiting his home state Gujarat to celebrate the day.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi turned 69 on Tuesday and began the day with a visit to the Statue of Unity and the Sardar Sarovar Dam on the river Narmada in his home state of Gujarat.
The Statue of Unity, billed the tallest in the world, is inaugurated by him on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s birth anniversary on October 31 last year. There were reports that he filmed a video of the Statue of Unity from his helicopter. He also visited various developmental projects being carried out near the dam and Statue of Unity to boost tourism. These projects include river rafting, a jungle safari park, a butterfly park and Ekta Nursery.
And this happened,
Visiting the Khalvani Eco-Tourism site. In the safari, he spotted a deer. Earlier on Tuesday, he arrived at Kevadiya to take part in the ‘Namami Narmada’ festival being celebrated by the Gujarat government to mark the filling up of the Sardar Sarovar Dam on Narmada river to its full reservoir level of 138.68 metres.
For the first time since the height of the dam was raised in 2017, the water level reached its highest peak at 138.68 metres on Sunday evening. PM Modi was joined by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and deputy CM Nitin Patel. PM Narendra Modi will perform ‘puja’ at the dam site to ‘welcome’ the water of river Narmada, the lifeline of Gujarat. He will be addressing a gathering near the dam. From here, he will visit his home in Gandhinagar where he will seek blessings of his mother, Hiraba.
However, the information above states facts and updates received by the most trusted sources.