He made his journey a hit even during the second time, how is our Prime Minister Narendra Modi is all set for great politics? His everyday efforts towards his fitness is not just Yoga. This highly disciplined man is not just breaking the norms of the age, career, profession but is outwitting the challenges of life and nation with pro-activeness.
The Prime Minister, who is a Yoga connoisseur, has, for the second time in a row, topped the list of India’s ‘Top 30 Health Influencers for 2019’, again the sources of TIMESNOW have it all together. The report by GOQii showed Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar climbed to the second spot, followed yoga guru Baba Ramdev.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS of Modi’s Fitness
- PM Narendra Modi has, for the second time in a row, topped the list of India’s ‘Top 30 Health Influencers for 2019
- The Prime Minister, who is well-known for his love for fitness, begins his day with yoga
- Apart from yoga, his fitness regime includes walking on a track inspired by the Panchtatvas
The 68-year-old politician
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is well-known for his love for health and fitness. Despite being one of the busiest people in the world, the 68-year-old politician has managed to stay amazingly fit and healthy, defying the odds and inspiring us with his fitness regimen.
Many famous personalities, including Mahindra Singh Dhoni, Kareena Kapoor, Dipika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh, and Tiger Shroff made their debut in the fitness influencers’ list.
Trending about our PM Narendra Modi
- On May 24, Prime Minister Modi accepted Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli’s fitness challenge and said he will soon be sharing his own video.
The Prime Minister then took to Twitter to respond to Virat’s challenge, writing, “Challenge accepted, Virat! I will be sharing my own #FitnessChallenge video soon. @imVkohli #HumFitTohIndiaFit.”
- The Prime Minister shared a video on his Twitter handle, where he is seen practising yoga, walking and breathing exercises.
“Here are moments from my morning exercises. Apart from Yoga, I walk on a track inspired by the Panchtatvas or 5 elements of nature – Prithvi, Jal, Agni, Vayu, Aakash. This is extremely refreshing and rejuvenating. I also practice breathing exercises. #HumFitTohIndiaFit (sic),” Prime Minister Modi wrote on the micro-blogging site.
Modi’s Ultimate Diet Mantra
For a vegetarian there is enormous benefits and Modi is exceptionally careful when it comes down to his food and diet. He solely sticks to this with all his heart. The scientific research has concluded that vegetarianism is by far the best diet as it could benefit you with lesser diseases. Vegetarians are less likely to be entertained by heart diseases and diabetes.
NaMo has simple food-habits like having Bhakhri (rotis) and khichdi in Gujarati style. He avoids fast food since childhood and snacks on food like idli, dosa and poha. Modi has his own cook, Badri Meena, who travels with him wherever he goes.
Being a leader, Narendra Modi has to give plenty of speeches and lectures and thus has to take good care of his throat. For this, he consumes lukewarm water even during summers to prevent a sore throat. He is a teetotaler, prefers lemonade over other drinks. It may be one of the reasons of his glowing face.
And the Yoga!
- Anulom vilom or nostril breathing.
- Sits in Vajrasana for a few minutes.
- Padahastana – bending and touching toes.
- Greeva sanchalana or neck movement.
- Ardhamatsayendrasana or half spinal twist.
- Mandukasana or frog pose.
- Titliasana or butterfly pose.
- Setubandhanasana or bound bridge pose.
- Bhujangasana or cobra poses.
- Ardha padmasana, hands in chin mudra in preparation for meditation.
So, if Narendra Modi being a PM, having a busy schedule can live a healthy life and can be a fitness freak then why not you?